Sunday, June 24, 2012

Race planning

14km in 1:09 (4:55/km)

Nice easy run with Andy this morning along Bobbin Head Road. We mostly discussed next Sundays race tactics and pace. All the guidance I've been getting is pointing to the same approach, so I think I'll make that plan A.

I'm feeling much fresher given the easy week I've had and a few ice baths (including one this morning) are helping my recovery.

Sally flew to Singapore this morning for a 1 day meeting, but woke me before she went to tell me to wash my hands every hour and don't touch my face! Don't think she wants me to get sick!

86km for the week

Nice photo from City Mile Dash last week of me being chased by Australian mile record holder Lisa Corrigan. No shame in a Marathon runner getting beaten by the fastest Australian women ever over the mile!


3 comments:

  1. But you were in front JB what happened? Good luck with next week. Form looks great so you should have a cracking race.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, you heading up? Oh yeah, she came storming past me, far too quick for me!

      Delete